We are looking for a senior-level electrical engineer to be located at a client site in the Bellevue area. This position will work on a client design project requiring any of analog, low speed digital, and power supply design.
This is a hands-on assignment involving a variety of electrical design work including circuit simulation, resolving real world component limitations, and solving tough technical problems. You will be responsible to making design proposals, reporting progress, and maintaining a strong relationship with our customers. We have small, nimble teams where technical and personal flexibility is very important.
- BSEE or MSEE from an accredited engineering university
- 5+ year’s experience in an EE board-level design role
- Capable of fully designing a wide variety of projects as the only electrical engineer, or in a small team
- Completion of several product design life cycles from conception to manufacturing
- Experience with analog design board level design.
- Experience with low speed digital design.
- Altium experience
- Experience in design for cost, reliability and manufacturability
- Proficiency documenting engineering designs, proposals, and reports in oral or written form are part of your everyday activities
- You are compatible with a supportive, fun, and team oriented environment
- Board level design using current EE tools: simulation, schematic capture, and PCB layout
- Experience selecting and managing 3rd party vendors and suppliers
- High volume consumer product experience
- Power supply design a plus
- Embedded microcontroller and/or Firmware experience a plus
- Experience with Bluetooth, WiFi, and USB connected devices a plus.
Why join the Andrews-Cooper team?
- Andrews-Cooper is an established growing 80+ person company with a 18+year track record of design excellence
- This is a full time position with great benefits including competitive wages with incentive compensation, medical, dental and life insurance, company 401k w/ match, & professional development.
- You will experience a wide variety of engineering challenges and work with a team of A-player engineers
- We appreciate passionate self-starters who want to make a difference
- Andrews-Cooper is an equal opportunity employer
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.