We are looking for an electrical engineer to be located in the Redmond, WA area with an interest in developing hardware for the consumer electronics industry. This position will work on a client design project requiring analog, low speed digital, flexible circuit and power supply design.
This is a hands-on assignment involving a variety of electrical design work including circuit simulation, resolving real world component limitations, and solving tough technical problems. You will be responsible for making design proposals, reporting progress, and maintaining a strong relationship with our customers. We have small, nimble teams where technical and personal flexibility is very important.
• BSEE or MSEE from an accredited engineering university
• 4+ years’ experience in an EE board-level design role
• Capable of fully designing a wide variety of projects as the only electrical engineer, or in a small team
• Completion of several product design life cycles from conception to manufacturing
• Experience with analog design
• Experience with digital design (low speed)
• Experience using Cadence Allegro
• Experience in design for cost, reliability, and manufacturability
• Proficiency with documenting engineering designs, proposals, and reports in oral or written form
• You are compatible with a supportive, fun, and team-oriented environment
• Board-level design using industry standard EE tools: simulation, schematic capture, and PCB layout
• Experience selecting and managing 3rd party vendors, suppliers, and overseas CMs
• High volume consumer product development experience
• Experience with board-level debugging and rework
• Power supply design is a plus
• Embedded microcontroller and/or Firmware experience is a plus
• Experience with Bluetooth, WiFi, and USB connected devices is a plus
Why join the Andrews Cooper team?
• Andrews Cooper is an established growing 100+ person company with an 19+year track record of design excellence
• This is a full-time position with great benefits including competitive wages with incentive compensation, medical, dental and life insurance, company 401k w/ match, & professional development
• You will experience a wide variety of engineering challenges and work with a team of A-player engineers
• We appreciate passionate self-starters who want to make a difference
• Andrews Cooper is an equal opportunity employer
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.