Andrews Cooper specializes in innovative product design and automation solutions for a variety of industries and world-class Fortune 100 companies. We have a high regard for our clients, and we care about how we conduct business. We partner with our clients to exceed their expectations and build long-lasting relationships based on mutual respect, trust, and good will.
Our commitment to our clients starts at home, with a family of over 100 talented and highly skilled engineers and staff. We believe there is a better way to operate as a company, by supporting and developing our teams. Our company is passionate about what we do and how we achieve our goals:
• We are innovative and naturally curious individuals who love applying science to tough problems.
• We work as a team, from a foundation of mutual trust, humility, and integrity.
• We thrive on creating solutions, solving problems, and succeeding for our clients.
• We create a fun, safe, and collaborative environment for all to enjoy.
• We support our each other with understanding and compassion through life’s difficult moments.
• We believe in doing what’s right, even when it’s not always easy.
• We are committed to excellence and keep our promises to deliver superior solutions on time and within budget.
We seek like-minded people who want to grow with us and build their careers on these principles. If you have high aspirations and thrive on challenges, dynamic projects, and enduring relationships, please read on about our current employment opportunity. If you fit our qualifications and culture, please connect with us and let’s get started.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Bothell, WA. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will provide manufacturing engineering and process development support for the processes used in the manufacturing of consumer and medical devices. You will assist in the development of improved process performance and product reliability. Work from requirements and problem descriptions with little supervision. Resolve process problems to root cause in an expeditious manner. Provide NPI support including DFM feedback. Contribute beyond functional boundaries.
• Manufacturing engineering support for systems operations.
• New process development to support New Product Introductions (NPI)
• Initiate and support product/process improvements through lean and 6 sigma methods to improve quality, cost, and delivery metrics.
• Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company’s quality system.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required (ex. BSME, BSEE, BS Manufacturing, or similar)
• A minimum of 2 years of Manufacturing Engineer experience
• Experience documenting DFM analysis.
• Experience in creating, coordinating and implementing engineering and business process changes.
• Possess understanding of ERP, DataSweep, or other electronic device history record systems
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 25lbs
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Experience with consumer or medical device manufacturing
• Understands quality control processes including specifications, inspection, supplier control, production control and quality control processes
• Experience with Agile configuration product management software
Why join the Andrews Cooper team?
• Competitive wages with incentive compensation
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
• 401k Retirement savings with an automatic 3% contribution
• Engineering challenges collaborating with a varied team of A-player engineers of many disciplines
• Growth potential with an established engineering company with nearly 20 years of design excellence
• Long-term relationships and enduring partnerships
• Supportive, fun, and collaborative environment
• Andrews Cooper is an equal opportunity employer