Andrews Cooper is a growing 100+person engineering and design firm that specializes in solving the outsourced design needs of our clients. We work with Fortune 100 companies as well as innovative and nimble start-ups in both consumer and medical products.
We are known for our flexibility and creative approach in solving a variety of tough engineering problems as well as developing new products and automated assembly and test equipment. Our designs range from highly reliable and durable medical products to high volume consumer electronics.
We are looking for the right individuals to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have outstanding technical capabilities, but also have an entrepreneurial side that can nurture relationships with our existing clients.
We are seeking a Staff or Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our design team in Redmond, WA. The ideal candidate will have strong process knowledge in product development as well as a diverse background and the ability to lead complex projects and groups.
• BSME required; MSME a plus
• 5+ years professional hands-on electro-mechanical or mechanical design experience with design/project responsibility
• Ability to lead the development of a complex consumer electronic product.
• Knowledge of VSA (Variation Analysis) and Tolerance Analysis
• Design of inspection fixtures for metrology.
• Proficiency with general ME CAD tools: NX (desired), SolidWorks, Creo Parametric,
• Knowledge of sheet metal and/or plastic injection molding.
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
• Compatibility with a fun, team oriented and supportive environment
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Why join the Andrews Cooper team?
• Andrews Cooper is an established growing 100+person company with a 19+year track record of design
• This is a full-time position with great benefits including competitive wages with incentive compensation, medical, dental and life insurance, company 401k w/ match, & professional development.
• You will experience a wide variety of engineering challenges and work with a team of A-player engineers
• We appreciate passionate self-starters who want to make a difference
• Andrews Cooper is an equal opportunity employer