PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST IN CORVALLIS, OR
Andrews Cooper specializes in innovative product design and automation solutions for a variety of industries and world-class Fortune 100 companies. We have a high regard for our clients, and we care about how we conduct business. We partner with our clients to exceed their expectations and build long-lasting relationships based on mutual respect, trust, and good will.
Our commitment to our clients starts at home, with a family of over 100 talented and highly skilled engineers and staff. We believe there is a better way to operate as a company, by supporting and developing our teams. Our company is passionate about what we do and how we achieve our goals:
• We are innovative and naturally curious individuals who love applying science to tough problems.
• We work as a team, from a foundation of mutual trust, humility, and integrity.
• We thrive on creating solutions, solving problems, and succeeding for our clients.
• We create a fun, safe, and collaborative environment for all to enjoy.
• We support our each other with understanding and compassion through life’s difficult moments.
• We believe in doing what’s right, even when it’s not always easy.
• We are committed to excellence and keep our promises to deliver superior solutions on time and within budget.
We seek like-minded people who want to grow with us and build their careers on these principles. If you have high aspirations and thrive on challenges, dynamic projects, and enduring relationships, please read on about our current employment opportunity. If you fit our qualifications and culture, please connect with us and let’s get started.
• Bachelor of Science or Arts in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering (preferred)
• Interest in Procurement or Supply Chain Management
• High attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to reconcile accounts for accounting and documentation purposes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Create solid vendor relationships while solicit quotations for components from suppliers
• Coordinate orders and inventory
• Track and maintain delivery status of ordered parts to meet build schedules
• Must possess valid US Driver’s License
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Assisting with ordering custom fabricated parts (machine parts, sheet metal parts, weldments, etc.) from a Bill of Materials and part/assembly documentation (3D and 2D)
• Familiar with custom fabricated parts: machining, sheet metal, weldments, etc.
• Ability to read technical drawings
• Exceptional creative problem-solving skills
• Create reports for various teams
• Up to 10% travel maybe required between locations
Why join the Andrews Cooper team? This is a full-time position with top-tier compensation, benefits, and work positives, including:
• Competitive wages with incentive compensation
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
• 401k Retirement savings with an automatic 3% contribution
• Engineering challenges collaborating with a varied team of A-player engineers of many disciplines
• Growth potential with an established engineering company with nearly 20 years of design excellence
• Long-term relationships and enduring partnerships
• Supportive, fun, and collaborative environment
• Andrews Cooper is an equal opportunity employer