PROJECT COORDINATOR IN CORVALLIS, OR
Andrews Cooper specializes in innovative product design and automation solutions for a variety of industries and world-class Fortune 100 companies. We have a high regard for our clients, and we care about how we conduct business. We partner with our clients to exceed their expectations and build long-lasting relationships based on mutual respect, trust, and good will.
Our commitment to our clients starts at home, with a family of over 100 talented and highly skilled engineers and staff. We believe there is a better way to operate as a company, by supporting and developing our teams. Our company is passionate about what we do and how we achieve our goals:
• We are innovative and naturally curious individuals who love applying science to tough problems.
• We work as a team, from a foundation of mutual trust, humility, and integrity.
• We thrive on creating solutions, solving problems, and succeeding for our clients.
• We create a fun, safe, and collaborative environment for all to enjoy.
• We support our each other with understanding and compassion through life’s difficult moments.
• We believe in doing what’s right, even when it’s not always easy.
• We are committed to excellence and keep our promises to deliver superior solutions on time and within budget.
We seek like-minded people who want to grow with us and build their careers on these principles. If you have high aspirations and thrive on challenges, dynamic projects, and enduring relationships, please read on about our current employment opportunity. If you fit our qualifications and culture, please connect with us and let’s get started.
• Act as a liaison between project managers, our automation office and operations department.
• Accountable for success of AC projects and ability to coordinate project deliverables, schedule, budget, quality, and client satisfaction
• Work with project manager to coordinate effective strategies and tactics for project execution including compliance with AC and client policies and procedures
• Work with project manager to develop project estimates including work breakdown structure, resource planning, and risk mitigation strategies
• Set up forms for invoicing, Review PBOMs, and work closely with AC team members in supply chain and procurement
• Coordinate projects across multi-disciplined teams including mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, software engineers, and technicians
• Assist project manager with the development of status reports and keep project team informed
• Participate in project meetings with clients and project team to review project status: schedule, budget, scope changes, and project risks; and to review designs and technical risks
• Monitor project progress through conducting project analysis and test plan reviews
• Bachelors degree from an accredited university
• Must possess an understanding of the full project management lifecycle from project setup and kickoff to project closeout
• Experience using project management tools or software such as Microsoft Project and Gantt Charts
• Knowledge of project accounting such as tracking project budgets and assimilating reports
• Strong skill in Excel including creating Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s
• Experience working closely with stakeholders and maintaining healthy relationships through fast paced project cycles
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and prioritize issues
• Ability to work cross-functionally with technical and non-technical teams
• Up to 25% travel maybe required between locations
• Must possess valid US Driver’s License
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• 2+ years of relevant experience in project management or project coordination
• PMP Certification
• Experienced in the use of quantitative project management metrics
• Possess a high-level understanding of common electro-mechanical device technologies: microprocessors, wireless communication, batteries, displays, injection molding, rapid prototyping, embedded software, etc.
• Interest in the medical device or consumer electronics industry
Why join the Andrews Cooper team? This is a full-time position with top-tier compensation, benefits, and work positives, including:
• Competitive wages with incentive compensation
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
• 401k Retirement savings with an automatic 3% contribution
• Engineering challenges collaborating with a varied team of A-player engineers of many disciplines
• Growth potential with an established engineering company with nearly 20 years of design excellence
• Long-term relationships and enduring partnerships
• Supportive, fun, and collaborative environment
• Andrews Cooper is an equal opportunity employer