Andrews Cooper specializes in innovative product design and automation solutions for a variety of industries and world-class Fortune 100 companies. We have a high regard for our clients, and we care about how we conduct business. We partner with our clients to exceed their expectations and build long-lasting relationships based on mutual respect, trust, and goodwill.
Our commitment to our clients starts at home, with a family of over 100 talented and highly skilled engineers and staff. We believe there is a better way to operate as a company by supporting and developing our teams. Our company is passionate about what we do and how we achieve our goals:
- We are innovative and naturally curious individuals who love applying science to tough problems.
- We work as a team, from a foundation of mutual trust, humility, and integrity.
- We thrive on creating solutions, solving problems, and succeeding for our clients
- We create a fun, safe, and collaborative environment for all to enjoy.
- We support each other with understanding and compassion through life’s difficult moments.
- We believe in doing what’s right, even when it’s not always easy.
- We are committed to excellence and keep our promises to deliver superior solutions on time and within budget.
We seek like-minded people who want to grow with us and build their careers on these principles. If you have high aspirations and thrive on challenges, dynamic projects, and enduring relationships, please read on about our current employment opportunity. If you fit our qualifications and culture, please connect with us and let’s get started.
- Knowledge about technical environments or a technical background
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong experience with formatting technical documents and spreadsheets
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to draft and detail proposals and statements of work (SOW)
- Up to 25% travel may be required between locations
- Must possess valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- A degree in engineering, communications, business or project management is a bonus
- Experience working with CAD or ticketing systems like PDM, Teamcenter, or JIRA
- Support engineering staff and leadership in:
- Task management
- KPI collection
- Report generation
- Meeting management/ownership
- Manage equipment delivery to employees and asset tracking
- Coordinate and provide oversight for shop and team activities
- Assist with staffing management at specific client site
- Able to commute into Redmond daily as needed
- Manage new client orientation
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Why join the Andrews Cooper team? This is a full-time position with top-tier compensation, benefits, and work positives, including:
- Competitive wages with incentive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401k Retirement savings with an automatic 3% contribution
- Engineering challenges collaborating with a varied team of A-player engineers of many disciplines
- Growth potential with an established engineering company with nearly 20 years of design excellence
- Long-term relationships and enduring partnerships
- Supportive, fun, and collaborative environment
- Andrews Cooper is an equal opportunity employer