Andrews Cooper specializes in innovative product design and automation solutions for a variety of industries and world-class Fortune 100 companies. We have a high regard for our clients, and we care about how we conduct business. We partner with our clients to exceed their expectations and build long-lasting relationships based on mutual respect, trust, and goodwill.
Our commitment to our clients starts at home, with a family of over 100 talented and highly skilled engineers and staff. We believe there is a better way to operate as a company by supporting and developing our teams. Our company is passionate about what we do and how we achieve our goals:
- We are innovative and naturally curious individuals who love applying science to tough problems.
- We work as a team, from a foundation of mutual trust, humility, and integrity.
- We thrive on creating solutions, solving problems, and succeeding for our clients
- We create a fun, safe, and collaborative environment for all to enjoy.
- We support each other with understanding and compassion through life’s difficult moments.
- We believe in doing what’s right, even when it’s not always easy.
- We are committed to excellence and keep our promises to deliver superior solutions on time and within budget.
We seek like-minded people who want to grow with us and build their careers on these principles. If you have high aspirations and thrive on challenges, dynamic projects, and enduring relationships, please read on about our current employment opportunity. If you fit our qualifications and culture, please connect with us and let’s get started.
This role leads a talented group of electrical engineers from varied backgrounds. Your primary function is to support the team. This role will also assist in proposal writing, scoping of projects, and the creation of team best practices.
- 5+ years experience in electrical engineering in product development or automation
- Ability to assist in proposal writing and scoping of electrical engineering projects
- Mentorship of team members and assist in design reviews
- Exceptionally skilled in collaboration and bringing teams together to achieve goals
- General technical aptitude in electrical engineering
- Up to 25% travel may be required between locations
- Must possess valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Bachelor of Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Firmware from an accredited engineering university; MSEE is a plus
- 8+ years of relevant project management or engineering experience working with multi-disciplined project teams
- 8+ years experience in an electrical engineering board-level design role
Ability to create Electrical Engineering design best practices for the team
- Ability to manage the team’s tools and resources, including software packages and hardware
- Experienced in delegating tasks to fit with team members background and experience
- Proficiency with documenting engineering designs, proposals, and reports
- Board-level design using industry-standard E.E. tools: simulation, schematic capture, and PCB layout
- Experience using Cadence Allegro or Altium
- Ability to foster communication and teamwork between software and firmware engineering teams
- Experience with analog and digital design
- Experience with board-level debugging and rework
- Experience with Bluetooth, WiFi, and USB connected devices
Why join the Andrews Cooper team? This is a full-time position with top-tier compensation, benefits, and work positives, including:
- Competitive wages with incentive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401k Retirement savings with an automatic 3% contribution
- Engineering challenges collaborating with a varied team of A-player engineers of many disciplines
- Growth potential with an established engineering company with nearly 20 years of design excellence
- Long-term relationships and enduring partnerships
- Supportive, fun, and collaborative environment
- Andrews Cooper is an equal opportunity employer